Welcome to my psychotherapy practice. I am a highly experienced, qualified therapist and offer a confidential and professional setting where you can talk freely, without fear of judgment, about the issues that are troubling you.
I am a UKCP registered psychoanalytic psychotherapist and a member of the Cambridge Society for Psychotherapy. My practice is in central Cambridge and I offer long-term and short-term therapy to individuals and couples.
Reasons for coming
Psychotherapy can help you cope better with many emotional difficulties, unhelpful patterns and unwanted behaviours. Some of the common reasons people come to see me are:
· Depression, anxiety, stress
· Low self-esteem, lack of confidence
· Loss of purpose and fulfilment in life
· Relationship difficulties
· Work-related difficulties
· Disordered eating, inappropriate use of alcohol or drugs
· Bereavement and loss
A confidential, therapeutic relationship can help you explore difficult experiences and open up possibilities for change.
If you would like to make an initial appointment to discuss whether therapy is right for you, please contact me.
· My fee is £45 for each 50 minute session
· My consulting room is in the Mill Road area, close to the railway station and the Grafton Centre
For further information or to make an appointment
· Email me – firstname.lastname@example.org
· Phone me on 01223 313539 (If I am unavailable, please leave a message and I will call you back)
All calls and messages are confidential